TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical data
UVIBOND 7100 is an unfilled, one component, electrically insulating, transparent, semi-rigid urethane adhesive designed for bonding polycarbonate, ABS, glass and other various substrates.
UVIBOND 7100 is fully curable when exposed to the proper UV light radiation.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- U.V. curable for extremely fast production output.
- Semi-rigid for high strength bonds with a degree of flexibility.
- Low viscosity for easy handling and substrate wetting.
- Low ionic impurities for electrical/electronic applications.
- Thixotropic version available for component staking, doming and bonding applications designated as